These rules are in place to create a safe & pleasant work environment for all.
Please let us know of any problems straight away.
- We are all responsible for Health & Safety whilst on-site. Please act with yours and other workers’ safety in mind at all times.
- No unauthorised visitors to be allowed on site. All unauthorised visitors to call the Site Manager for access.
- No smoking anywhere on-site.
- No harassment (sexual, physical, emotional, racial or otherwise) will be tolerated on site.
- No drugs or alcohol to be brought onto site.
- No one under the influence of drugs or alcohol is permitted on-site.
- Relevant health and safety gear must be worn at all times.
- Any injuries and accidents must be reported.
- Belts & tops to be worn whilst on-site.
- You are responsible for keeping your own tools & materials tidy whilst you are working and removing your waste at the end of each day.
- Don’t leave dangerous objects/set-ups around where they could cause accidents.
- Please be respectful of the other workers’ environment & work. For example, if you are about to start a messy job let others around you know first in case it will impact on their work.
- Please keep an eye on the notice board regularly where we will post updates & useful information.